Davinci is an international software development an IT consultancy company with branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Slovakia. Already for 25 years, we innovate the financial services market via automation of consumer loans and mortgage processes.
Davinci software is Slovak-Dutch software house. In Slovakia, we have 2 branches in Bratislava and Žilina. We love programming, foosball, sharing our knowledge in the IT community in Slovakia (Jugza a AWS Meetup Group) and work with young people at the universities.
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Guiding our teams and the whole Davinci on how to effectively use Agile/Scrum practices
- Guiding teams on how to get the most out of the self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of teams and company and coaching teams to the higher level of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for teams and the whole company
- Removing impediments or guiding teams to remove impediments
- Facilitating discussions, decisions making, and conflicts resolution
- Supporting and educating the Product Owners and providing all necessary support to teams
- Making sure that all necessary tooling and metrics are well configured, defined and used properly
What should you know?
- Scrum Master certification (PSM II, CSP, PSM I, CSM)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for software development teams
- Experience applying a variety of Agile/Scrum patterns and techniques (Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, bugs handling bugs, etc.)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques like User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the Java technologies and frameworks
- JIRA knowledge
What else we expect
- Excellent English
What we offer
- Teamwork with a flat structure
- Possibility to choose between several work types (employee, freelancer, Ltd.)
- Participation in interesting projects.
- Regular events for Davinciers
- Possibility to learn more in an amazing team
- External training, Tech Sessions
- Home-office and notebook
- Access to the company library with the wide range of e-books and paper books
- Sweets bar, Italian Coffee, fresh fruit, (non-alcoholic) beer, foosball, darts
- We have the most comfortable chairs. But, there is also a possibility to use our cafeteria system and get a massage in Golem and other facilities.
Type of work: employee/freelancer
Salary: 2000 - 2700 EUR
Do you want to join us? Send us your CV at email@example.com. Thank you.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Under Act No 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC on the protection of personal data, I agree to the handling, processing and storage of my personal data by Davinci Software s.r.o. This applies to all the data contained in my resume and the motivation letter and other attachments related to search for work that I have provided to the above-mentioned company for the purposes of uploading to the Jobseekers Database to find a suitable employee. When processing personal data, no cross-border transfer to third countries will apply. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, otherwise, it will expire after 3 years from the date of its granting and the data will be anonymized and further used for statistical purposes only.